By traveling just minutes from the Prime Osborn Convention Center, attendees will have the unique opportunity to see examples of North America’s exciting natural gas HHP market momentum firsthand. Visit operational natural gas marine, rail, and on-road trucking projects, as well as several brand new natural gas infrastructure and bunkering projects that will provide customers with a stable supply of low-cost, reliable, low-emission, domestically produced fuel.
Off-Site tours to these projects will take place on Monday, November 6 and Tuesday, November 7:
- TOTE’s LNG-powered container ships, which are the first two in the world, operating weekly between Jacksonville and Puerto Rico
- Pivotal LNG’s innovative on-dock ISO bunkering system, and TOTE’s LNG Bunker Barge, which is the first in North America
- Pivotal LNG and NorthStar Midstream’s JV project—JAX LNG—a newly constructed small-scale coastal LNG facility, which is the first in North America (expected in-service Q4 2017)
- Crowley’s innovative on-dock LNG storage and bunkering operation supporting the company’s LNG powered ConRo ships, which will operate in a weekly service to Puerto Rico
- Eagle LNG’s Maxville LNG production plant and loading facility
- Florida East Coast Railroad’s LNG locomotives, tender car and LNG tender fueling operation
- UPS’ LNG refueling station, which is one of the largest in the world, and 125+ LNG truck operation
Additional tour details coming soon!