August 17, 2017 | JACKSONVILLE, FL — Conference organizers of the sixth-annual High Horsepower (HHP) Summit, North America’s largest event focused on the economic and environmental benefits of natural gas for high horsepower applications, today released the agenda for the four-day conference and expo. The HHP Summit will take place November 6-9, 2017 at the Prime Osborn Convention Center in Jacksonville, Florida.
HHP Summit 2017 attendees will gain insight into dozens of operational natural gas marine, rail, mining, E&P, remote power gen, on-road trucking, and infrastructure projects through a series of plenaries, breakouts, technical workshops and off-site tours. The key agenda themes are:
- Increased market penetration of natural gas powered HHP equipment
- Early project successes driving investment in tangible supply chains
- Growth markets and opportunities in marine, rail, power gen and other industrial/commercial applications
- Existing and new supply chain assets driving market expansion and acceleration
- The competitive business advantage of natural gas given its long-term price stability and predictability
- Continued focus on environmental drivers—regulatory and sustainability
“Natural gas for marine, power generation, rail, and mining projects are being deployed in larger numbers, proving the economic and environmental value of these investment decisions,” noted Erik Neandross, CEO of Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, the U.S. clean transportation and energy consulting firm that produces the conference. “This activity is driving investment in the natural gas supply chain, which could not be better timed considering the expected disruptions in middle distillates in 2020 and beyond.”
The Summit will provide insight into real-world natural gas project deployments during comprehensive educational sessions and workshops. Confirmed executive level speakers include:
- Jim Hertwig, CEO, Florida East Coast Rail
- Momoyo Yuki, Sr. Manager of Business Development, Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd.
- Peter Tumminello, Group President of Commercial Businesses, Southern Company Gas
- Thomas Crowley, CEO & Chairman, Crowley Marine
- Svein Steimler, President & CEO, NYK Group Europe
- Tom Strang, SVP, Maritime Affairs, Carnival
- Peter Keller, Executive Vice President, TOTE
- Marcel LaRoche, Director, LNG Engineering, BC Ferries
- Chad Verret, Executive Vice President, Harvey Gulf
The HHP Summit expo hall will offer hands-on access to a wide range of natural gas engines, equipment and technology designed for high horsepower applications and have the opportunity to talk to representatives about engine and equipment specifications before making an investment.
Value registration offers attendees a $200 savings through October 1. To see the full agenda and register, visit www.hhpsummit.com.
About the Natural Gas for High Horsepower (HHP) Summit
HHP Summit is North America’s largest and most comprehensive conference and expo focused on the economic and environmental benefits of natural gas for marine, mining, rail, drilling, pressure pumping, and remote power generation operations. Since its inception, the HHP Summit has served as the official meeting place of high horsepower industry stakeholders to discuss the opportunities and challenges offered by natural gas in high-fuel use operations, in both compressed and liquefied form. Working together with our event stakeholders, the Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA) team creates the HHP Summit program, drawing upon insight gathered from more than 20 years of clean transportation and energy consulting experience.
About Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA)
GNA is the leading North American consulting firm specializing in market development for low-emission and alternative fuel vehicle technologies, infrastructure and fuels for both on and off-road applications. For more than 20 years, GNA has pioneered the nation’s largest and most innovative alternative fuel projects in the on-road and off-road sectors. In addition to its technical consulting practice, GNA hosts North America’s leading alternative fuel and advanced vehicle technology conferences—including the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, the Rethink Methane Symposium, and the High Horsepower (HHP) Summit. www.gladstein.org